Executive Treasury Insights Breakfast
Exploring the Impact of Market Turmoil, Technology Innovation, and ESG Adoption
Monday Breakfast, October 21
7:30 – 8:30 AM (doors open at 7:00)
AFP Convention Center (BCEC) Main Floor, Room 106 (Map)
Private room, located on Meeting Level 1 above the Exhibit Hall Floor
Join Morgan Stanley and Strategic Treasurer inside the convention center at the AFP Conference for an exclusive breakfast discussing strategies to manage risk challenges facing treasury leaders today.
The session begins with a market update, then shifts to explore a series of issues facing organizations today through short, thought-provoking presentations and facilitated discussions. Topics include:
- Turmoil in the Market. A review of the activities impacting rate movements and actions organizations take to minimize risk.
- Technology Changes. An exploration of key changes in technology that have direct and secondary impacts on investments and managing cash.
- ESG & Sustainable Investing. An examination of the growing impact of this investment class and the identification of strategic responses.
Session leaders include:
- Frederick McMullen, Morgan Stanley
- Craig Jeffery, Strategic Treasurer