Thursday, July 21, 2022
2:00 PM – 3:00 PM EDT
This is an online event
Craig Jeffery, Strategic Treasurer
Tracey Knight, Trovata
1.2 CTP credits will be given for attendance to this live webinar.
Participants who attend this live session and respond to 3 polling questions will earn 1.2 CPE credits.
Companies grow and change at different rates. During growth phases, companies can reach a number of transition points where the adoption of new processes is an absolute necessity. Treasury has to both rise and adapt to meet the evolving needs of the organization.
As a company scales, developments need to be made across a number of areas. These include 1) relationships, 2) structures, 3) technology, 4) staffing, and 5) processes. This session will explore how treasury professionals can recognize points of transformation and opportunities to benefit their organization.
Whether you are relatively new to treasury or a seasoned treasury veteran, this session will deepen your understanding of:
- Key indicators that drive transformation (complexity and size)
- How treasury processes need to shift as an organization scales
- Technology that supports visibility, efficiency, and control
- Measurements your team should consider for KPIs
- What your treasury department could and should look like
- Best practices that need to be considered
- Consider key indicators that drive transformation.
- Gain understanding regarding how treasury processes need to shift as an organization scales and the technology that supports this growth.
- Learn best practices in transitioning treasury departments.
Registration: To register for this session, please fill out the registration form on this page. In order to be awarded full credits, you must respond to all 3 polling questions during the program.
Field of Study: Management Services – Technical
Advanced Preparation: None
Program Level: Basic
Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
Cancellation and Refund Policy: Since there is no fee for registering or attending this session, there are no refunds. You may cancel your registration at any time before the session by contacting us at email@example.com. There is no fee for cancellation.
Complaint Resolution Policy: For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaint and cancellation, please contact our offices at 678-466-2220.
Strategic Treasurer is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its web site: www.nasbaregistry.org
If you encounter any issues with this webinar replay, please contact our team.