Wednesday, September 7, 2022
11:00 AM- 12:00 PM EDT
This is an online event
Gerry Daly, HighRadius
Craig Jeffery, Strategic Treasurer
1.2 CTP and FP&A re-certification credits will be given for attendance to this live webinar.
Participants who attend this live session and respond to 3 polling questions will earn 1.2 CPE credits.
During uncertain times, treasury teams must be on the frontlines to plan for business continuity by monitoring external factors such as seasonality, currency fluctuations, and broad economic indicators. Forecasting cash flow and strategic planning have never been more important.
A mature scenario analysis process is crucial to successfully mapping a course of action in this fluid environment. This strategic approach allows treasury accurate insight into how crises will play out and how your environment and key factors may change over time.
- Understand the impact of scenario analysis while preparing a cash forecast.
- Learn how to examine the business levers available under best-case and worst-case scenarios.
- Know how to leverage predictive analytics to generate reliable scenario models.
- Consider the impact of scenario analysis while preparing a cash forecast.
- Gain understanding on how to examine the business levers available under best-case and worst-case scenarios.
- Learn how to leverage predictive analytics to generate reliable scenario models.
Registration: To register for this session, please fill out the registration form on this page. In order to be awarded full credits, you must respond to all 3 polling questions during the program.
Field of Study: Finance– Technical
Advanced Preparation: None
Program Level: Basic
Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
Cancellation and Refund Policy: Since there is no fee for registering or attending this session, there are no refunds. You may cancel your registration at any time before the session by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. There is no fee for cancellation.
Complaint Resolution Policy: For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaint and cancellation, please contact our offices at 678-466-2220.
Strategic Treasurer is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its web site: www.nasbaregistry.org