Companies grow and change at different rates. During growth phases, companies can reach a number of transition points where the adoption of new processes is an absolute necessity. Treasury has to both rise and adapt to meet the evolving needs of the organization.
As a company scales, developments need to be made across a number of areas. These include 1) relationships, 2) structures, 3) technology, 4) staffing, and 5) processes. This session will explore how treasury professionals can recognize points of transformation and opportunities to benefit their organization.
Whether you are relatively new to treasury or a seasoned treasury veteran, this session will deepen your understanding of:
• Key indicators that drive transformation (complexity and size)
• How treasury processes need to shift as an organization scales
• Technology that supports visibility, efficiency, and control
• Measurements your team should consider for KPIs
• What your treasury department could and should look like
• Best practices that need to be considered