This webinar covers the results and provides insights into the 2019 Treasury Fraud and Controls Survey.
2019 Treasury Fraud & Controls Survey Results Webinar
Co-presented by Bottomline
Date: Wednesday, January 30, 2019
Time: 11:00AM – 12:00PM EST
Where: This is an online event.
This webinar covers the results and provides insights into the 2019 Treasury Fraud and Controls Survey. This survey’s purpose was to evaluate the current and projected impact of fraud on the finance and treasury environment. Practitioners were polled on their experiences with fraud and on the range of controls, safeguards, and security practices employed to protect their financial assets and information. The data was compiled and is used to educate the industry as to how the fraud landscape is evolving, and how practitioners can better protect themselves and their organizations against attacks.
Key Areas of findings include:
– Fraud Experience (Frequency of attacks, source of attacks, and method of attack)
– Security Practices Employed (Both Human & Technological)
– Cyber Risk Management and Data Protection Policies
– Investments in Security & Fraud Prevention Technology
– Bank Account Management & Compliance Practices
1.2 CTP and FP&A re-certification credits will be given for attendance to this live webinar.