Tuesday, March 22, 2022
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM EDT
This is an online event
Omri Kletter, Bottomline
Chris Gerda, Bottomline
Craig Jeffery, Strategic Treasurer
1.2 CTP and FP&A re-certification credits will be given for attendance to this live webinar.
Participants who attend this live session and respond to 3 polling questions will earn 1.2 CPE credits.
Description: The 2022 Treasury Fraud and Controls Survey recently closed, with respondents providing valuable data on multiple elements impacting fraud and security. Practitioners were polled on their experiences with fraud in the past year and on the range of controls, safeguards, and security practices employed to protect their financial assets and information. This webinar will highlight and discuss some of the key findings from this year’s research, such as the following:
- Fraud experience (frequency of attacks, source of attacks, and method of attack)
- Security practices employed (both human & technological)
- Cyber risk management and data protection policies
- Investments in security & fraud prevention technology
- Bank account management & compliance practices
- Consider key findings from the recently closed Treasury Fraud and Controls survey
- Learn the fraud experiences and security practices employed by your peers
- Examine how the industry is investing in security and fraud prevention technologies
Registration: To register for this session, please fill out the registration form on this page. In order to be awarded full credits, you must respond to all 3 polling questions during the program.
Field of Study: Management Services
Advanced Preparation: None
Program Level: Basic
Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
Cancellation and Refund Policy: Since there is no fee for registering or attending this session, there are no refunds. You may cancel your registration at any time before the session by contacting us at email@example.com. There is no fee for cancellation.
Complaint Resolution Policy: For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaint and cancellation, please contact our offices at 678-466-2220.
Strategic Treasurer is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its web site: www.nasbaregistry.org