Tuesday, June 20, 2023
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM EDT
This is an online event
Sarah Mille, Deluxe
Jim Woods, Deluxe
Craig Jeffery, Strategic Treasurer
1.2 CTP re-certification credits will be given for attendance to this live webinar. Participants who attend this live session and respond to 3 polling questions will earn 1.2 CPE credits.
Securing inbound payments and outbound payments continues to be top of mind for many companies. The risks of fraud and data breaches are at elevated levels and continue to rise. In 2022, 65% of financial professionals reported they were victims of either attempted or actual fraud. Fraud considerations on the receivables side are too often ignored or minimized. Securing inbound payments is vital.
This session will explore how you can assess the security processes and standards for payments flowing in through your lockboxes (paper and electronic). What are the common issues that create problems? How can these issues be controlled or mitigated? New security standards are needed to provide reasonable care and control over your inbound payments.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- Top considerations to keep in mind when designing an inbound payment process and evaluating services.
- Security questions to know and answers that are required.
- Consider the risk of fraud on the receivables side.
- Gain understanding regarding assessing the security processes and standards for payments flowing through your lockboxes.
- Learn top considerations when designing an inbound payment process and evaluating services, as well as security questions and the answers to those questions.
Registration: To register for this session, please fill out the registration form on this page. In order to be awarded full credits, you must respond to all 3 polling questions during the program.
Field of Study: Management Services
Advanced Preparation: None
Program Level: Basic
Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
Cancellation and Refund Policy: Since there is no fee for registering or attending this session, there are no refunds. You may cancel your registration at any time before the session by contacting us at email@example.com. There is no fee for cancellation.
Complaint Resolution Policy: For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaint and cancellation, please contact our offices at 678-466-2220.