Treasury Technology Implementation 101: Creating a Win-Win for Clients and VendorsWatch ReplayDownload Deck
Wednesday, June 15, 2022
11:00 AM- 12:00 PM EDT
This is an online event
Juan Saudino, HighRadius
Craig Jeffery, Strategic Treasurer
1.2 CTP and FP&A re-certification credits will be given for attendance to this live webinar.
Participants who attend this live session and respond to 3 polling questions will earn 1.2 CPE credits.
Congratulations, you have done your hard work to gather resources, line up your teams, plan your budget, complete your RFP process and select the perfect fit solution for your company. But then technology implementation turns out to be the best example of Murphy’s Law: There’s more customization than you thought. Original timelines aren’t being met. Insufficient budget. Staff just doesn’t have enough time. IT got pulled in a different direction. The project manager isn’t managing. Not enough resources. And once the implementation is done, how do clients and vendors measure their satisfaction with the performance of the solution?
Join Craig Jeffery, Managing Partner at Strategic Treasurer, and Juan Saudino, VP of Professional Services at HighRadius, as they discuss leading practices in the treasury technology implementation process and how to get the most out of it.
1. How to approach the implementation with a mindset of achieving the maximum value within the shortest timeline by prioritizing activities and leveraging accelerators.
2. Understanding the importance of executive buy-in during the design process when it comes to aligning value with effort.
3. How to ensure good communication between vendors and clients post-implementation.
- Consider how to approach the implementation with a mindset of achieving the maximum value within the shortest timeline by prioritizing activities and leveraging accelerators.
- Gain understanding regarding the importance of executive buy-in during the design process when it comes to aligning value with effort.
- Learn how to ensure good communication between vendors and clients post-implementation.
Registration: To register for this session, please fill out the registration form on this page. In order to be awarded full credits, you must respond to all 3 polling questions during the program.
Field of Study: Management Services – Technical
Advanced Preparation: None
Program Level: Basic
Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
Cancellation and Refund Policy: Since there is no fee for registering or attending this session, there are no refunds. You may cancel your registration at any time before the session by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. There is no fee for cancellation.
Complaint Resolution Policy: For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaint and cancellation, please contact our offices at 678-466-2220.
Strategic Treasurer is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its web site: www.nasbaregistry.org