When, and not if, a criminal group tries a new attack method on your company’s payment processes, what will happen? Will you be ready? Payment fraud can seem to be an overhyped threat until your company becomes a victim. An increasing number of companies are losing more money more frequently over time. This webinar will help you prepare your organization for the inevitable attacks. It will cover facts regarding the growth of payment fraud, considerations in investigating your organization’s particular vulnerabilities, and resources and up-to-date leading practices for shoring up defenses and protecting your payments.
Maintaining adequate cash flow and protecting those flows from catastrophic risk are two thoughts that are constantly on the minds of treasury and finance professionals. While there are myriad risks in the world of cash management, an increasingly frequent and costly threat is that of payment fraud.
If banks aren’t providing the tools, services, and information around payments that their clients need, treasury and finance professionals will look elsewhere for them. This webinar will show how to win back mindshare and strengthen your position as a trusted advisor with your clients by speaking to them regularly and authoritatively about payment security.
• Get the truth about the growing threat for corporate cash managers.
• Learn the 3-step prescription to securing your payment processes.
• Learn how to talk to your clients about the latest threats and protection strategies around payment security.
• Gain access to resources and opportunities to strengthen your place as a trusted advisor in the minds of your clients.
Criminals are after your data and money. Constantly. They are increasingly more sophisticated and automated, and our response must be strengthened. This includes each area of exposure: technology, processes, structure, and people. Your firewall needs to be updated, but your human firewall(s) also need to be kept current. Security training for each payment professional on each payment process is a crucial part of your defense. This session will:
• Explore what is happening with fraud.
• Report on how your peers are viewing the threat level of fraud.
• Educate your team on fraud attack methods and new approaches.
As a strategic treasurer, you need to be aware and alert. There are signs of what’s ahead all around. Are you seeing the signs? In this episode, Host Craig Jeffery interviews Todd Yoder, Global Director of Treasury at Fluor Corporation, on the long-term and short-term asset liability match and the impact of inflation. They also discuss many ideas on the future changes of money.